Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photo-a-day: Feb 14


I thought I would make a little post about the things here that make my heart happy being here.

I love taking a boda to work every day.

I love waving at little nuggets on the side of the road screaming “MZUNGU BYYYEEEEEEEEEE”

I love our staff at the office.

I love going on outreach and building relationships in our community.

I love coming home at the end of the day and being able to read a book or go to yoga.

I love emails from my family and friends.

I love looking for recipes to cook when we don’t exactly have everything we’re used to.

I love life being simple. Not necessarily easy, but simple.

I love wearing a skirt or a dress pretty much every day.

I love our three pups starting the Twilight Howl from our porch every night.

I love watching the sunset (betcha didn’t know that already ;) )



Now this isn’t all to say this has been a walk in the park- it has been tough, sometimes really really tough and sometimes I really don’t like it. But I am confident where the Lord has me, that I am supposed to be here, and I love it. And I love YOU!



Happy Valentine’s Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment